M.Sc. Economic Geography
The Master's degree program in Economic Geography will build on the knowledge gained in the Bachelor's degree program. As our degree program combines geographical modules with courses from other faculties, there are several spezializations available to students.
In addition to the economic geographic modules:
- Industry and Innovation
- Commerce, Finance, Real Estate, Communication
- Logistics and Traffic
the degree program also includes
- A physical geography module as well as
- Compulsory methodology modules.
Compulsory Elective Modules are:
- Waste management and environmental technology,
- Raw materials supply of industrialized countries,
- Computer Science,
- Economics and economic history,
- Urban and Urban Transport II,
- Urban Water Management,
- Technology and Spatial Development,
- Telecommunications Services,
- Business and Technology Planning in Transport,
- Economics and Economic History,
- Administrative Law,
- Business Development,
- Cross-border Relationships,
- Land Recycling,
- Land Use Management.
A course-related professional practical training session has to be passed and a Master's thesis has to be completed in the last term.
The course of study typically begins in the winter semester and is scheduled to take 4 semesters to complete.
The slides from the information event on the two Master's degree programmes on 28.04.2021 can be found here. (german language)